NovProtect.com and respect for your personal data
in accordance with the GDPR law of 25 May 2018
Purpose of processing your personal data
The information entered will be used for the following purposes:
- in order to process your request ("Ask a question" form)
- the framework for processing your order
- to send you our newsletter if you have subscribed to it
We store this information on our server for the sole purpose of processing your request by our team. This information will not be distributed or sold. Rest assured, NOVANDGO SAS, based in Isère in France, is a company that is very concerned and respectful of personal data.
In the context of an order, your information will be transferred to the merchant so that he can process your order in the best conditions. Each merchant present on the platform has committed to respect the framework of the RGPD when registering on NovProtect.com.
Type of personal data processed
- First and Last Name
- Mailing address
- connecting IP
Transfer of personal data to third parties (other than NOVANDGO)
- C-DEDIE.com : head office in France which manages the servers where the data specific to NOVANDGO's activity are hosted.
- Google API reCAPTCHA: based in the USA - has signed the Privacy Shield - allows you to protect forms against attacks from robots and hackers by verifying that you are a normal visitor. The reCAPTCHA API collects hardware and software information (such as device type and application data, as well as integrity check results) and sends it to Google for analysis to verify that you are not a spam program filling out mass forms.
- Crisp: which manages the chat so you can interact with our teams in real time (to answer your questions)
For information, the Privacy Shield is a personal data protection shield set up between Europe and the USA. The CNIL provides more information here: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/le-privacy-shield
Cancellation of your consent
In order to withdraw this consent, all you have to do is send us a request by e-mail or post accompanied by proof of identity so that we can remove the information from our system in accordance with the law on personal data.
How long we keep personal data
- Personal data related to orders are kept for a period of 5 years.
- Personal data related to questions are kept for a period of 12 months.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Company name: NOVANDGO
Address: NOVANDGO, 80 espace 3 fontaines, 38140 RIVES
Telephone (local call cost from France) : (+33) 04 76 93 29 79